Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all purchase orders issued to suppliers:
- The due date shown on this purchase order is the expected “On Dock” date at our facility.
- Supplier shall notify SWMT if confirmed delivery dates will not be met.
- Failure to deliver within the required delivery date may result in the cancellation of this order.
- Traceability for all material, revision status, date of manufacture, and inspections (if applicable) shall be maintained and records of such shall be kept on file and readily accessible for a minimum of 10 years.
- We reserve the right of access for ourselves, customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities as well as all quality records pertaining to the execution of a SWMT order.
- Documentation including C of C’s, test reports, and other documentation that might be required must be provided to SWMT in English.
- No known nonconformance shall be shipped to SWMT without written authorization from SWMT quality. The product shall be held at the supplier pending instruction from SWMT. If nonconforming product is found by the supplier after shipment to SWMT, the supplier shall notify SWMT within 48 hours of the discovery.
- All parts provided by the seller must be free of Foreign Object Damage or Foreign Object Debris (FOD). This includes, but is not limited to, any possible damage from the manufacturing environment, handling damage. and unknown/unwanted items left in or on a part, packaging, etc.
- Conflict Minerals: SWMT requires that each of our suppliers will not supply any products or materials that contain conflict minerals sourced from the Democratic Republic of Congo and/or its adjoining countries unless the supplier can certify that the source of the minerals is ‘DRC conflict free’ as defined by U.S. securities laws.
- Seller shall not act in any unethical manner during operation of its business activities. SWMT is committed to providing conforming products to its customers and seller’s products play an integral part to this success. Seller therefore understands the contributions to overall product safety and conformity. Seller understands the need for competence, including any required qualification of persons. Seller also understands that using statistical techniques for product acceptance and related instructions for acceptance of parts must be in accordance with industry standards and must be documented and available for review by SWMT.
- Seller shall notify the buyer of any changes to processes, products, or locations, including sub-tier changes to processes, products, or locations.
- SWMT monitors all suppliers to ensure on time delivery is at least 95% and quality performance is at least 95%. Failure to meet this requirement may result in one or all of the following: Corrective and Preventive Action request, site visit, and supplier’s status may result in disapproval of supplier.